Making calls from your CircleLoop account couldn't be easier. Once you have signed into the app, you will see the dialler page with a feed of your recent activity.
The first thing you want to do is select which number you wish to call from, this is done by selecting a number from the drop down menu at the top of the dialler window.
- Click the "Keypad" button either located on the sidebar or at the bottom of the app
- Use the on screen keys or your keyboard to enter the number you wish to dial. Make sure you remember to enter district/area codes.
- Once entered in the correct format click the green phone symbol or press enter/return to begin your call.
Remember, your calls are made using VOIP which means that the quality of your call is dependant on the stability of your internet connection.
Calling your Contacts
You can call any contacts you have saved or imported into CircleLoop be following the steps below:
- Click on the "Contacts" icon from the dialler page to display a list of your contacts.
- Click on the contact you would like to call.
- Click the number you wish to dial if they have more than one.
- Click the green phone button to start your call.
- When you receive a call simply press the green button to answer.
- If you are using an iPhone, slide the phone icon to the right like a normal phone call to answer.
- If you have CircleLoop minimised on a Computer you can answer alternatively by clicking the green button on the pop up displayed at the top right hand side of your screen.