To make a call from a number on your account there is a drop down field which allows you to select a number you wish to dial out from (if you have multiple numbers on your account).
- Open the CircleLoop app and sign in with your email and password on your desired device
- Click the "Keypad" button either located on the sidebar or at the bottom of the app
- Dial the number you want to call. Make sure the number consists of all necessary numbers such as the number's area code or district.
- Once entered in the correct format press the Green phone symbol or press enter/return to begin your call.
Wether using a Computer or a Mobile It's important you have a fast and sufficient internet connection or service to be able to make calls.
If you have the number and name of the contact already imported into CircleLoop follow the below
- Click on the "Contacts" button to display a list of your contacts.
- Click on the desired contact
- press the number you wish to dial (if they have more than one) or press the Green phone symbol to begin a call.
- When you receive a call simply press the green button to answer.
- If you are using an iPhone you may need to slide the phone icon to the right like a normal phone call (if the screen is locked, to silence tap the call tap your lock button and double tap it to decline the call)
- If you have CircleLoop minimised on a Computer you can answer alternatively by clicking the green button on the pop up displayed at the top right hand side of your screen.