Setting up a pre-owned Yealink deskphone
If your Yealink device has previously been registered with another telephony provider, you may need to overwrite the default settings in addition to Factory Resetting the device.
In order to overwrite the default settings, please follow the below steps:
- Identify the IP (v4) address of your phone, this can be done by pressing the OK or ✔ key depending on your model.
- Navigate to the deskphone settings webpage by entering the IP address into your web browser.
- Login to the deskphone settings webpage, the default username and password are both set to "admin".
- Click "Account" in the navigation menu.
- Under the SIP Server 1, erase the "Server Host" field
- Click "Confirm" at the bottom of the page.
- Continue deskphone setup with CircleLoop.