Add a menu to your phone numbers to route callers to the right user or team. Add a branded greeting to make it yours.
This feature allows you to setup menu / IVR options. For example, you may want to direct your callers to specific departments:
"Hi and welcome to CircleLoop! Press 1 for Support or press 2 for Sales."
To set up a menu follow these simple steps
- Click the Settings button
- Scroll down to the Administrator section and select Menus
- Click "+ Add Menu"
- You can now provide the details for your new Menu
- Give your new Menu a name
- Record a welcome greeting
- Setup call settings (voicemail/redirect etc.)
- Assign users and teams to certain options (e.g. Support Team set to option 1, Sales team set to option 2 etc)
Now you have created a Menu, you can assign a telephone number to it. When somebody calls this number, they will be directed to your new Menu.
- Go back to the Settings menu
- In the Administrator section, select Numbers
- Click the number you wish to assign to your new Menu
- In the number details, click Assign
- From the Assign Number To menu, click Menus
- Select your new Menu and click Done