CircleLoop integrates with Infusionsoft, to give you synchronised contacts, click-to-call functionality and automated CRM notes for calls received, made, missed and voicemail.
Linking your CircleLoop & Infusionsoft Accounts
There are 2 simple steps to complete and then you'll be up and running in just a couple of minutes!
STEP 1: Create Your CircleLoop/ Infusionsoft Integration
- Open a new browser window, and navigate to integrations.circleloop.com
- Sign-in using your CircleLoop account email address & password
- Scroll down and locate the Infusionsoft integration
- Click on the Install button
- If you are not currently logged in to Infusionsoft, you will be asked to do that now:
- To allow CircleLoop to access Infusionsoft and vice-versa, click Allow
- Your CircleLoop-Infusionsoft integration will now be installed (this can take up to 30 seconds).
Once the initial setup is complete you can now personalise your integration by clicking on Configure and selecting options to Log SMS (if you're using a mobile number), Log Call Activities and Call Recordings. You can also ask CircleLoop to create Tasks in Infusionsoft for any missed calls - very handy to prompt a swift follow-up.
STEP 2: Install our Google Chrome Extension (extensions also available for Firefox & Edge)
- Go to the Google Chrome Web Store
- Search for CircleLoop and Add the Extension (Add To Chrome)
The integration is now complete. Restart your CircleLoop app, refresh Infusionsoft and you're good to go!