Downloading the app
You can use just one of the apps or install different apps on different devices that you own. Typically we'd recommend installing either the Mac or Windows app on your computer and then either the iPhone or Android app on your mobile.
Installing the Mac app
After downloading the Mac app:
- Double-click the CircleLoop.zip file in your downloads folder to show the CircleLoop app file
- Drag and drop the CircleLoop.app file to the Applications folder in the sidebar of your Finder Window.
- It's really important that you do not run the app from your Downloads folder otherwise it won't be able to update to the latest version when new versions are released
- Double-click the CircleLoop icon in your Applications folder to launch the app
You'll get a warning saying that the app has been downloaded from the internet. Just click on Open and the app will launch.
Installing the Windows app
When downloading the Windows app you'll need to know whether you need the 32-bit or 64-bit version. To check this on your Windows PC:
- Click the Windows icon
- Click the Settings icon on the left of the menu
- Then choose System
- Select About from the menu on the left
- Information about your PC will then be displayed. Look for a line which says System Type. This will say either "32-bit operating system" or "64-bit operating system"
- If you've got a 32-bit system then you can download the 32-bit app here.
After downloading the Windows app:
- Double-click the CircleLoop zip file in your downloads folder
- Double-click the installer file circleloop.exe
- After the installation has finished, the CircleLoop app will launch
You may get a warning from Windows about an unrecognised app. This is just because our app is still quite new, but don't worry, you'll be able to allow it to run.
Installing the mobile apps (iPhone and Android)
Once you've downloaded the mobile app, just log in and follow the instructions to get set up.
Once you've installed the app then log in to get started using your account.