Every CircleLoop user is entitled to a phone number, but you can also add extra numbers.
When your users need extra numbers simply go to:
- Then in the Administration section, select Numbers
- Select Add Number +
- Select type of number
- You'll then see a list of available numbers - select the one you'd like to add then hit the lit up Done button
- The number will be added to your account
- After pressing Done you will be asked to Assign the number to either a User, Team or Menu
If you have assigned the number to a team multiple people are able to answer and make calls on the same number. Great for your main office number or departments within your business such as Sales or Accounts.
What types of numbers can I add?
You can add UK or international numbers to your CircleLoop account.
- UK Mobile/Geographical or National numbers can be added using any of the CircleLoop apps from £2.00 per month +VAT.
- International numbers start at £5.00 per month +VAT to add these get in touch with our support team who will get you setup with any regional number you like
UK Numbers Town / City Numbers
You can choose a number from any geographic area code in the UK. These are perfect if you want your business to appeal more to a local area.
UK National 03 Numbers
CircleLoop offers national 03 numbers from our own 0333 number range from Ofcom. 03 numbers are perfect if you want to give your business a national presence. Calls to 03 numbers are included in all phone providers minute bundles so this is a really cost-effective way of letting your customers reach you.
More information on 03 numbers can be found on the Ofcom website.
Please note: we don't support any 05, 08 or 09 national numbers. Many of these types of numbers can be very expensive for your customers to call, so we strongly
recommend using an 03 number instead.
UK Mobile Numbers
Our mobile numbers are major network numbers and are treated exactly the same as calling providers such as Vodafone, EE, O2 and Three. Your customers won't be blocked from calling these numbers or charged extra unlike the premium 07 numbers offered by some other providers.
Our mobile numbers also offer support for sending and receiving text messages (SMS) using the CircleLoop apps.
We can supply international numbers from many countries at prices starting from just £5.00 per month. If you need an international number then please get in touch with us and we'll let you know availability and cost for your chosen country.
There are restrictions imposed by the authorities in certain countries where you must have a local address before you're able to purchase a number. We can offer help and advise when adding international numbers to make sure you comply with any local regulations.
Removing numbers can only be done by the owner of the account but is as easy as adding them! Simply go to:
- Numbers (under the Administrator heading)
- Select the number
- If the number is assigned to a user click the Unassign button
- Then hit Delete