The desktop apps have a built-in updater, so that whenever a new version of the app is released, you'll get the update automatically. When a new version is available, you'll be prompted to install the update and then relaunch the app. Whenever you see this option please click the Install and Relaunch option. If you restart the app in the normal way through quitting, then the update won't be installed.
If you select to ignore the update then you'll be prompted about the update again in the future.
How to check which app version you're running
To check the version of the app you're running...
- On Mac select CircleLoop in the application menu (next to the Apple icon), then About CircleLoop
- On Windows select Settings in the application menu, then About CircleLoop
Reinstalling the apps
On rare occasions you find it necessary to manually update your app to the latest version. To do this you first need to uninstall the current version of the app.
- Quit the CircleLoop app
- Open the Finder application
- Click on your Applications folder in the shortcut menu on the left
- Look for the CircleLoop app, select the file and delete
- Then download the latest version of the Mac app from our website
- Apps and features
- Scroll down to the CircleLoop and and click Uninstall
- Then download the latest version of the Windows app from our website