If you have CircleLoop installed on your computer, and have an account, you can start a conference call. This will allow you to host a virtual chat room and add other users/people to your room.
Hosting a call
Follow these quick steps to within CircleLoop to begin your own Conference Call:
- Conference Calling
- Click on your number and walla! you are the leader of a conference call.
- To add users into your conference "room" simply give them your conference phone number and pin displayed on the same settings page and tell them to dial the number in
- You will hear some music until users join
- When a user joins you will hear a beep to clarify they have entered
Joining a call
If you have been invited to join a Conference Call follow these steps:
- You should have been given a phone number and a pin number. If not, request this from the leader of your conference
- Dial the given number
- Enter the pin on your keypad when asked to do so
- Tada! you are now in the conference call with the leader and any other users